Annual Easter traditions are a delight to children and create memories to look back on each year. Write To Me Easter journal is designed to keep treasured easter photos and to write all about the exciting egg hunts, chocolate comas, traditions and family time together. A treasure to be loved and passed down telling your family Easter stories.
The perfect place to keep all your Easter memories year after year. Features one photo page and one lined page per double page spread.
* Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
* One photo page and one lined page per double page spread.
* 47 double page spreads which you can use to document one Easter per spread or multiple spreads per Easter.
* 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
* 96 pages
* Flat lay binding
* Illustrated end papers
* We recommend writing with a biro pen
* We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
* Designed in Melbourne, Australia
* Dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 0.6 inches
You Might Be interested in: Easter Shop
Standard Delivery ( 3-7 business days )
Free standard shipping for most orders over $49 and flat rate of $4.99 for orders below $49. Free shipping promotions is not available for some oversize items or for items shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. view complete shipping details. >
3 Day Rush Delivery ( 3 business days )
We offer 3 day rush delivery for a flat rate of $15. Orders must be placed by noon EST (Monday-Friday) to be shipped on the same day and will be delivered in 3 business days. view complete shipping details. >
International shipping ( to outside of the U.S )
My Sweet Muffin L.L.C is required to collect an 6.625% sales tax on some items for the orders shipped to a New Jersey address.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept your returns within 60 days after you receive the item. Items must be returned to us in new, unused condition, and be in original packaging, with all tags attached.View complete return details. >