Bamboo Wall Clock, Kirie
"Kirie" is a Japanese word for paper cutting and the design is inspired from it, since all images have to be connected in order for laser cutting to curve out the image in once piece.
This lovely and modern clock is made of very sturdy laser cut 3ply bamboo sheet, lovingly sanded and finished with natural oil.
* Using eco-friendly 3ply bamboo lovingly sanded and finished with natural oil.
* Hard ivory acrylic layered on top, finished with matte clear coating
* Size: 7.5" x 7.5"
*Chocolate brown minute and hour hands
* No second hand
* Silent Clock Motor
* Hanger on the back (wall hanging with pushpin)
* requires one AA battery. ( Batteries are not included. )
* Packaged in a lovely card board box wrapped in a muslin bag.
Because of the nature of bamboo, grains and color will be different from the pictures shown.
Made in USA.